FAS Converting Machinery Aktiebolag
FAS Converting Machinery Aktiebolag, Reg. No. 556198-8378, Virvelvägen 5, 232 36 Arlöv (”FAS” ”we” or ”us”) is a Swedish equipment manufacturer, founded in 1978. We develop, design and assemble, install and support machines for converting plastic film into bags on roll.
What personal data do we collect and where from?
The types of personal data that we collect may, depending on the context, include:
- name and contact information including address, phone number and email address;
- your job title/position;
- your first language
- job application documents, such as your resume and cover letter;
- IP address;
- photos; and
- other information that you from time to time provide to us.
We may collect your personal data from the following sources:
- FAS’ website, e.g. when you subscribe to our newsletters, or ask a question in our questionnaire;
- when you contact us by email or by phone or at Exhibitions etc.; and/or
- through an agreement or other business contact, where you are the contact person; and/or
- from an invoice, on which you are the contact person.
Why do we process your personal data?
We collect and process your personal data based on the following legal bases and for the following purposes.
- Performance of a contract: For the handling and administration of purchases, deliveries of products, and to send you newsletters which you have subscribed to.
- Consent: Usage of photos for marketing purposes.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: We save invoice documentation and job applications and/or recruitment documentation in accordance with applicable accounting laws and regulations.
- Legitimate interest: In order to be able to communicate with you by email and, in order to handle and administrate purchases carried out by a representative of a company, we process that representative’s personal data, as well as in order to maintain business relations and market our products and services
Retention of personal data
FAS takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is processed and stored securely. Your personal data will never be stored longer than permitted by applicable law or longer than necessary to fulfil the above stated purposes. Your personal data will be processed by us during the time periods set out below, and thereafter erased.
- Representatives of companies: Your personal data is saved for as long as you are listed as the contact person for a company with which FAS has ongoing and active business relations.
- Communication: If you are in contact with FAS, e.g. by email, your personal data is saved for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the correspondence.
- Job applications: FAS will save your job application documents, including your resume and cover letter, during the recruitment process and for two years thereafter, in order to defend potential legal claims.
- Legal obligation: FAS saves any documentation that constitutes accounting information in accordance with applicable accounting legislation.
- Consent: Where we process your personal data based on your consent, we will only save your personal data for as long as we have your consent to do so.
Transfer of personal data
- Group companies: We may transfer personal data to our subsidiary in order to pursue and fulfil business relations.
- Partners outside the group of companies that FAS belongs to: Our partners, i.e. companies outside the group of companies that FAS belongs to and which are approved by FAS, may get access to your personal data for the purpose of delivering purchased products, dispatching direct marketing by email, keeping statistics on the usage of FAS’ website and performing IT support on FAS’ IT systems. The majority of these types of partners are engaged as HAKI’s data processors.
- Business transactions: If all or part of FAS’ business is sold or integrated with any other business, operation or company, your personal data may be disclosed to our advisors, potential buyers and their advisors, and be transferred to the new owners of the operation.
- Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be disclosed for the purpose of FAS’ compliance with certain legal obligations and it may be transferred to relevant public authorities when permitted and required by law.
- the receiving country ensures an adequate level of protection;
- FAS has collected your consent prior to the transfer;
- an agreement including certain standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission (2010/87/EU) have been entered into between FAS and the recipient, without any conflicting changes or amendments;
- the recipient has adopted binding corporate rules for the processing which have been approved by the relevant supervisory authority and the recipient of the personal data in the third country is bound by these rules; or
- for transfers to the U.S.A., the recipient has self-certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and registered on the Privacy Shield List managed by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Withdrawal of consent
Sometimes we might need your consent in order to be able to process your personal data, e.g. with respect to the use of photos in which you appear. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact information below. Such withdrawal may be made in whole or in part.
You have the right to request information about what personal data concerning you that we are processing and how it is being used by contacting us in writing on the contact details below. You are also entitled to request correction of incorrect, incomplete or ambiguous personal data concerning you by contacting customer service. For the protection of your privacy and your personal data, we may require that you identify yourself in connection with our assistance.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, you also have the right to request that your personal data be erased or that the processing of your personal data be restricted. In certain situations you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and request that your personal data be transmitted in an electronic format.
You may file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw. Datainspekionen) if you believe that FAS’ processing of your personal data is not carried out in accordance with applicable laws.
If the changes concern processing of personal data that we carry out based on your consent, we will give you the opportunity to once again give your consent to the processing on the new terms presented.
FAS Converting Machinery Aktiebolag
Aldijana Mehanovic, GDPR responsible
+46 70 839 32 37